Celebration of Progress – Annual Community Awards
Celebrate the community spirit in East Des Moines by recognizing the outstanding contributions of its volunteers and neighborhoods. The East Des Moines Chamber is accepting nominations for the following award categories:
Volunteer of the Year: An individual that has given freely of his/her time, talent and energy to the East Des Moines community.
• Gives selflessly to their community without monetary gain.
• Shares time and resources for the Chamber and community organizations.
• Goes above and beyond to for the betterment of the Chamber and other community organizations.
• Must be an employee of a Chamber member or reside in East Des Moines.
Neighborhood Group of the Year: This organization shows exemplary leadership in solving neighborhood issues.
• Brings neighbors together for the betterment of the community
• Creates community cohesiveness while supporting neighbors
• Works cooperatively with government and other entities to accomplish its goals (attach separate sheet if needed).
Nomination form is attached and is due by: August 17th, 2012
Award winners will be honored at the Celebration of Progress event on September 13th at Bright Grand View Golf Course.